Deadline for Applications: June 30, 2016
Start your path to a better future now. Earn your degree.
Over a lifetime, people with college degrees earn an average of $1 million more than those who only graduate high school.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Oklahoma resident
- Eighth-, ninth- or 10th-grade student
- Parents earn $50,000 or less per year at time of application
How This Program Works
Our promise to you:
We’ll help pay your college tuition. Oklahoma students who qualify for this program can get tuition covered at an Oklahoma public two-year college or four-year university, or a portion of tuition covered at an accredited private college or university. The program also provides partial tuition for some courses at Oklahoma public technology centers.
Your promise to us:
You will earn at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA for all coursework attempted from grades nine through 12, including a 17-unit college-prep core curriculum to be completed in that time.
You’ll take school seriously, attend classes and finish homework. You’ll avoid substance abuse and engaging in criminal or delinquent acts. You’ll work with a school counselor to make sure you are keeping your promise.
How to Apply
- Create an account today.
- Read through the requirements with a parent or guardian to make sure you understand your commitment to the program.
- Complete the online application.
- Have a parent fill out the Family Income Worksheet using information from the most recent federal tax year and provide a copy of pages 1 and 2 of their Federal Income Tax return.
- In addition to filling out the online application, you and your parents will need to print and sign the signature page and send it in with a copy of your parents’ tax return. Mail these documents, in a sealed envelope, to:
Attn: Oklahoma’s Promise
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850