Deadline for Applications: June 30, 2016
Start your path to a better future now. Earn your degree.
Make a career
out of something you love and create success for yourself.
Over a lifetime, people with college degrees earn an average of over $2 million more than those who only graduate high school.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Oklahoma resident
- Eighth-, ninth- or 10th-grade student
- Parents/guardians earn $50,000 or less per year at time of application
How This Program Works
Our promise to you:
We’ll pay for college! Oklahoma students who qualify for this program can get tuition covered at an Oklahoma public two-year college or four-year university, or a portion of tuition covered at an accredited private college or university. The program also provides partial tuition for some courses at Oklahoma public technology centers.
Your promise to us:
You will earn at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA for all coursework attempted from grades nine through 12, including a 17-unit college-prep core curriculum to be completed in that time.
You’ll take school seriously, attend classes and finish homework. You’ll avoid substance abuse and engaging in criminal or delinquent acts. You’ll work with a school adviser to make sure you are keeping your promise
How to Apply
- Create an account today – this way, you can come back later to finish
- Read through the requirements with a parent or guardian to make sure you understand your commitment to the program
- Share your contact and personal information
- Have a parent or guardian fill out the Family Income Worksheet using information from the most recent federal tax year; they’ll also need to provide a copy of pages 1 and 2 of their Federal Income Tax return
- In addition to filling out the online application, you'll need to send in
the completed Family Income Worksheet and the copy of your parent's tax
return. Mail these documents, in a sealed envelope, to:
Attn: Oklahoma’s Promise
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P.O. Box 10885
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850